7 Days Uganda Rwanda Gorilla SafariApril 23, 2022
8 Days Uganda Mount Elgon Hiking SafariApril 23, 2022
7 Days Uganda Wildlife & Gorilla Trip
7 Days Uganda Wildlife Trip & Gorilla Trekking Tour is one of the best wildlife and primate safari packages to undertake during a tour to explore Uganda the Pearl of Africa.
Main Activities: Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park Kibale Forest National Park Lake Mburo National Park Queen Elizabeth National Park Uganda Safaris
7 Days Uganda Wildlife Trip & Gorilla Trekking Tour
7 Days Uganda Wildlife Trip & Gorilla Trekking Tour is one of the best wildlife and primate safari packages to undertake during a tour to explore Uganda the Pearl of Africa. This 7 Days Uganda Wildlife Trip & Gorilla Trekking Tour is mainly wildlife, chimpanzee tracking, and gorilla trekking experience trip. It provides you a great chance to engage in a diversity of wildlife activities ranging from chimp tracking, gorilla trekking, game drives, launch cruise, and Batwa cultural experience.
The 7 Days Uganda Wildlife Trip & Gorilla Trekking Tour (1-week safari in Uganda), wildlife, chimpanzees, and gorilla trekking ushers you into 3 different safari parks in Uganda including Kibale Forest National Park a home to 13 primate species, Queen Elizabeth National Park which hosts the unique tree-climbing lions and Bwindi Impenetrable National Park with over 459 endangered mountain gorillas. Your 7 Days Uganda Wildlife Trip & Gorilla Trekking Tour, wildlife, chimpanzees, and gorilla trekking trip begins and ends in Kampala or Entebbe.
7 Days Uganda Wildlife Trip & Gorilla Trekking Tour highlights
Detailed 7 Days Uganda Wildlife Trip & Gorilla Trekking Tour
Day 1: From Uganda Rwanda
This day is characterized by driving from Uganda to Rwanda via Katuna border to enable our guide stay closer to your place of residence in Rwanda for the next day’s pickup
Day 2: Pick up from RWANDA
Early morning pickup from Rwanda, drive through Kigali City to Uganda via Katuna border post to Kabale town and connect to Ruhija Sector of Bwindi Forest in preparation for tomorrow’s Gorilla Tracking.
Overnight at Broad-bill Camp
Day 3: Rise up for Mountain Gorilla Trekking
In the morning carrying, you’re tracking gears and packed food, head to the tracking point for briefing. Your ranger guide will lead you into the forest to begin searching for the gorillas. On the way. You will be entertained by other primates like vervet monkeys, grey tailed mangabey, black and white colobus monkeys, and also birds keep whistling from the tree branches.
The time you take to meet the gorillas is very unpredictable because they keep moving from one place to another as they search for food. This is quite straining but rewarding when you get to meet them, spend some time with them as you watch them play from the bushes.
Overnight at Broad-bill Camp.
Day 4: Drive to Queen Elizabeth
Following your breakfast, drive to Queen Elizabeth through the Ishasha sector which is where tree climbing lions are luckily seen. Other animals which can been in the Ishasha are the Topis (Antelopes), buffaloes, Elephants. And lots of birds as our guides are highly specialized in bird watching. The drive on that dirty murram also allows to view Lake Edward a lake which is shared between Uganda and Congo not leaving out the spectacular Maramagambo Forest which is also part of the Queen Elizabeth Conservation area.
Dinner and overnight at Kazinga View Lodge.
Day 5: Game drives and Boat Cruising
Get up early in the morning for breakfast and head to Kasenyi tracks in search for animals like Savanna elephants, Cape Buffaloes, Uganda Kobs, Defassa Water bucks, Giant Forest Hogs, Common Hippopotamuses and luckily enough the Cats i.e., Lions and Leopards. Head back to the lodge for lunch and later move down to Kazinga Channel for a breathtaking boat cruise.
You will have the chance of seeing other animals as they congregate on the shores of numerous birds also congregate at the shores of the lake Kazinga channel. A few of the birds include hummer kop, greater and lesser flamingos pink backed pelicans, pied and malachite kingfishers, saddle – billed stork and several others. Dinner and overnight at: Kazinga View Lodge.
Day 6: Drive to Kibale Forest
Morning drive from Queen Elizabeth to Kibale through crater lakes zone. The afternoon walks in Bigodi Community us to enjoy primate viewing of the Black and white colobuses, Red Colobuses, Grey-cheeked Mangabeys, Red-tailed Monkeys among others. This swamp also is a habitat to numerous rare birds which include Yellow-billed Barbets, White-tailed Ant thrushes, White-spotted Flufftails, Joyful Greenbuls… Dinner and Overnight at Kibale Forest Camp.
Day 7: Chimpanzee Tracking
After breakfast you will be briefed at 08.00am before embarking on the thrilling activity of Chimp tracking in a semi-altitude forest. There is a 95% chance of encountering habituated chimps – man’s closest living animals. In the afternoon we drive to Kampala / Entebbe for departure
End of 7 Days Uganda Wildlife Trip & Gorilla Trekking Tour
Safari Inclusions and Exclusions
- All accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary on FB & BB basis
- Gorilla permit fees/permit purchased NET from UWA each $700.0 per person per visit
- Full time exclusive use of a 4 x 4 Safari Jeep/Toyota Land cruiser
- Full time services of experienced English-speaking drive/guide
- All services in national parks i.e., park entrance fees, guided nature walks, hikes & game drives
- Boat trips in Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Bottled drinking mineral water, coffees, teas or soft drinks while on Uganda Safaris, game drives, walks, hikes or transfers
- All Nature/Safari & Community walks as indicated in the itinerary-safari program
- All airport pickups and drop off from Entebbe & back to Entebbe airport
- All activities indicated & mentioned in the itinerary
- A $5.0 per pax off as donation to orphanage homes whose parents’ death are/were as a result of animal conflicts within conservation areas
- All government related taxes
- Laundry service in different hotels we stay
- Bar bills, phone calls
- Personal insurance and medical bills
- Air fares
- All other services of a personal nature
- All services marked as Optional in the itinerary
- Driver/guides/hotel staff or any other person’s gratuity
Booking Terms and Conditions
- We require a deposit of 50% of the total tour cost for the clients to safeguard the reservations and gorilla and Chimpanzee tracking permits in case they are involved.
- The balance should be paid 1 month prior to the arrival.
- For bookings coming one month before departure, we shall require the full payment of the tour costs.
- The payment is made by international money transfer to the company bank account in Uganda.
- Tour tariffs are based on all known costs and rates of exchange at the time of the transfer, any significant changes beyond will be immediately communicated to our clients.
- We also retain the right to alter any arrangements due to local conditions. We also retain the right to refuse any person from participating or continuing any tour if that person causes or is deemed to cause hazard or inconvenience to other clients and to our environment and ecosystems.
- Please note that in Uganda US dollar banknotes series before year 2006 are accepted only with a low exchange rate, therefore clients are advised to travel to Uganda with more recent banknotes series. The same applies to banknotes below 50 USD.