4 Days Gorilla Trekking Bwindi ForestApril 21, 2022
5 Days Gorilla Trekking Safaris Uganda TripApril 22, 2022
5 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking Trip
These 5 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking Trip & Wildlife Tour from Kampala City takes you to two magnificent national parks in Uganda which include Queen Elizabeth National Park and Bwindi impenetrable national park.
5 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking Trip & Wildlife Tour to Uganda Queen Elizabeth National Park
These 5 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking Trip & Wildlife Tour from Kampala City takes you to two magnificent national parks in Uganda which include Queen Elizabeth National Park and Bwindi impenetrable national park. The safari exposes you to a variety of animals in East Africa including the rare and magnificent Silverback Gorillas.
Unfortunately for the tourist, this 5 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking Trip & Wildlife Tour will leave you reminiscing about the beauty of Uganda and will compel you to catch the next plane to the pearl of Africa.
5 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking & Wildlife Tour Highlights
Detailed 5 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking & Wildlife Tour
Day 1: To Queen Elizabeth National Park
On this day following your breakfast are driving westwards to Queen Elizabeth national park. It is a biosphere reserve indeed because of the variety of animals and plants that it has. Enjoy a stopover at the equator where you will take photographs. Carry on and move into the park where you will be welcomed by enchanting Baboons.
Wildlife is very interesting to look at on the way like the cape buffaloes, warthogs, waterbucks, bushbucks, and elephants to mention but a few. Dinner and overnight at Mweya safari lodge/ Katara Lodge/ Ihamba Lodge/ Simba Safari Camp.
Day 2: Enjoy Chimp tracking.
Get up early in the morning for breakfast and head to Kyambura gorge to search for chimpanzees. On the way, you will have the chance of seeing vervet monkeys, Black and white Colobus monkeys, grey-tailed mangabey plus other animals. The trek is quite stressful because the chimps keep moving from one area to another as they search for food. Head back to the lodge for lunch and later move down to Kazinga Channel for a breathtaking boat cruise.
You will have the chance of seeing other animals as they congregate on the shores of numerous birds also congregate at the shores of the lake Kazinga channel. A few of the birds include hummer kop, greater and lesser flamingos pink-backed pelicans, pied and malachite kingfishers, saddle billed stork, and several others. Dinner and overnight at the lodge of your budget.
Day 3: Drive to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Following your breakfast, drive to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. You may pass through the Ishasha sector which is where tree-climbing lions are very. Dinner and overnight at Gorilla Forest Camp/ Engage Lodge/ Lake Kitandara camp /Buhoma community Bandas.
Day 4: Rise up for Mountain Gorilla Trekking
In the morning carrying, you’re tracking gears and packed food, head to the tracking point for briefing. Your ranger guide will lead you into the forest to begin searching for the gorillas. On the way. You will be entertained by other primates like vervet monkeys, grey-tailed mangabey, black and white colobus monkeys, and also birds that keep whistling from the tree branches.
The time you take to meet the gorillas is very unpredictable because they keep moving from one place to another as they search for food. This is quite straining but rewarding when you get to meet them and spend some time with them as you watch them play from the bushes. Return to your lodge for dinner and overnight at the lodge of choice.
Day 5: Head back to Kampala
Wake up early in the morning, and drive back to Kampala to catch up with your flight back home.
End of 5 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking & Wildlife Tour
Safari Inclusions and Exclusions
- All accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary on FB & BB basis
- Gorilla permit fees/permit purchased NET from UWA each $700.0 per person per visit
- Full time exclusive use of a 4 x 4 Safari Jeep/Toyota Land cruiser
- Full time services of experienced English-speaking drive/guide
- All services in national parks i.e., park entrance fees, guided nature walks, hikes & game drives
- Boat trips in Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Bottled drinking mineral water, coffees, teas or soft drinks while on Uganda Safaris, game drives, walks, hikes or transfers
- All Nature/Safari & Community walks as indicated in the itinerary-safari program
- All airport pickups and drop off from Entebbe & back to Entebbe airport
- All activities indicated & mentioned in the itinerary
- A $5.0 per pax off as donation to orphanage homes whose parents’ death are/were as a result of animal conflicts within conservation areas
- All government related taxes
- Laundry service in different hotels we stay
- Bar bills, phone calls
- Personal insurance and medical bills
- Air fares
- All other services of a personal nature
- All services marked as Optional in the itinerary
- Driver/guides/hotel staff or any other person’s gratuity
Terms and Conditions
- We require a deposit of 50% of the total tour cost for the clients to safeguard the reservations and gorilla and Chimpanzee tracking permits in case they are involved.
- The balance should be paid 1 month prior to the arrival.
- For bookings coming one month before departure, we shall require the full payment of the tour costs.
- The payment is made by international money transfer to the company bank account in Uganda.
- Tour tariffs are based on all known costs and rates of exchange at the time of the transfer, any significant changes beyond will be immediately communicated to our clients.
- We also retain the right to alter any arrangements due to local conditions. We also retain the right to refuse any person from participating or continuing any tour if that person causes or is deemed to cause hazard or inconvenience to other clients and to our environment and ecosystems.
- Please note that in Uganda US dollar banknotes series before year 2006 are accepted only with a low exchange rate, therefore clients are advised to travel to Uganda with more recent banknotes series. The same applies to banknotes below 50 USD.