4 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari
These 4 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari includes many desert adventures. From visiting the massive and dangerous herds of giant animals such as lions, elephants, and rhinos in Tsavo East to the soothing and serenading of the Mzima Springs that erupt from the Broken Volcano in Tsavo West.
4 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari to Tsavo – Best Kenya Safari Holiday Package
These 4 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari includes many desert adventures. From visiting the massive and dangerous herds of giant animals such as lions, elephants, and rhinos in Tsavo East to the soothing and serenading of the Mzima Springs that erupt from the Broken Volcano in Tsavo West. This Kenya trip includes experiencing various nature adventures. Visit a rhino sanctuary where you can find roaring rhinos and check the leopard trap for signs of a killer. Amboseli National Park has herds of elephants that can be seen from Lookout Mountain, while Tanzania’s snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro shines in the background.
Main Safari Activities
- Big Five and other plains game roam freely in their natural habitat.
- different birds.
- Green vegetation around water is a big attraction for wildlife.
- Scenic places – fantastic landscapes, geological phenomena, and the highest mountain in Africa.
- Mzima Springs and Aruba Dam.
- Migratory birds and other birds.
- Different climatic conditions and vegetation.
Detailed 4 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari
Day 1: Transfer from Nairobi to Tsavo East National Park
Pick up from your Mombasa hotel in the morning and drive to Tsavo East National Park, famous for its large elephant population and famous animal-eating lions, en route to Via Aruba Dam for camp or hotel reservations.
Check-in and have lunch at your hotel. In the afternoon, another game in the park, then dinner and overnight at the reserved camp or hotel
Day 2 of 4 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari: Tsavo East National Park – Tsavo West National Park
Early morning drive back to the hotel for breakfast, after breakfast proceeds to Tsavo East to Tsavo West for hunting, proceed to reserved camp or hunting lodge. Check-in and have lunch. In the afternoon you can visit the Rhino Sanctuary and head back to the lodge where there are usually cheetah traps which you can spot if you are lucky. Dinner and overnight at a pre-booked campsite or Safari Lodge
Day 3 of 4 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari: Tsavo West – Amboseli National Park
Breakfast before heading to Mzima Springs for a morning game drive where you can spot hippos and fish in the crystal-clear waters. It is possible to see crocodiles and monkeys. Then proceed to Amboseli National Park, arriving in time for lunch and check-in in at your reserved camp or lodge.
In the afternoon you can play in Amboseli, at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro. Mount Kilimanjaro provides a picturesque backdrop for photography. Elephants, lions, cheetahs, buffaloes, etc. can be seen in the swamp area. Dinner and overnight at a pre-booked campsite or hotel.
Day 4 of 4 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari: Amboseli National Park – Mombasa
Early morning breakfast, then drive from Amboseli to Mombasa.
On our way to lunch at Voi Lion Rock Camp. After lunch, you will continue to your beach hotel where you will arrive in the late afternoon.
End of 4 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari
Tour Inclusions and Exclusions
- All accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary on FB & BB basis.
- Full-time exclusive use of a 4 x 4 Safari Van (Drone, or Super custom)/Toyota Land cruiser
- Full-time services of experienced English-speaking drive/guide.
- All services in national parks i.e park entrance fees, guided nature walks, hikes & game drives.
- Bottled drinking mineral water, coffees, teas, or soft drinks while on Safaris, game drives, walks, hikes, or transfers.
- All Nature/Safari & Community walks as indicated in the itinerary-safari program.
- All airport pickups and drop off from Entebbe & back to Entebbe airport.
- All activities indicated & mentioned in the itinerary
- A $7 per pax off as a donation to orphanage homes whose parents’ death are/were as a result of animal conflicts within conservation areas.
- All government-related taxes
- Laundry service in different hotels we stay
- Bar bills, phone calls.
- Personal insurance and medical bills
- All other services of a personal nature.
- All services marked as Optional in the itinerary
- Driver/guides/hotel staff or any other person’s gratuity.
Best destinations for a 4 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari adventure
Tsavo East National Park
The oldest and largest national park in Kenya. Its golden savannah and dwarf vegetation make the park one of the best places to watch the action of the games. All members of the “Big Five” can be found here, along with other wild animals. For bird watchers, this is a habitat for migratory birds and others. On this 4-day trip, you will enjoy an endless game drive with Tsavo Amboseli Kilimanjaro Safari. The area around Aruba Dam, Mudada Rock, and Lugard Falls will be explored in search of lions, elephants, leopards, zebras, giraffes, hyenas, ostriches, guinea fowl, and more.
- It is the largest country in Kenya and the closest country to Mombasa and has the largest population of large mammals.
- The park is home to all members of the Big Five, as well as other wildlife.
- The park is mainly golden savannah with lush vegetation which is the best natural habitat for wildlife.
- Aruba Dam is one of the most popular attractions along with Mudada Rock, Lugarda Falls, and Kadri Swamp.
- It is easy to see migratory birds and other exotic birds here.
Tsavo West National Park – 4 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari
The Mombasa-Nairobi road and railway line pass through Tsavo East National Park. It is relatively small but offers unique attractions.
The park amazes hunting enthusiasts with its stunning contrast of ancient lava flows, picturesque hills, magical baobab trees, and deep green Mzima springs. It is also home to the Ngulia Rhino Nature Reserve. During these 4 days, we hunted intensively in Tsavo East Tsavo West Amboseli Safari. We will cover the green areas around the mzima springs, the volcanic terrain near the Shetani lava flow, and the bushes of the sanctuary.
Rhinos, elephants, warthogs, leopards, lions, buffalo, and giraffes can appear along with crocodiles, fish, and hippos.
- The main attractions in the park are the Mzima springs – underground springs from huge pools where you can see hippos, crocodiles, and various fish.
- Exotic birds are common in the area.
- Shetani Lava Flow – Spreading over 50 square kilometers of savannah near Mount Chyulu, this huge folded black lava looks eerily as if Mount Vesuvius has laid down its cozy blanket here.
- Nearby are Shetani Caves
- Ngulia Rhino Sanctuary – a 90 square kilometer sanctuary in Tsavo West National Park. It is believed that 70 black rhinos are found in the area. Since the area is dense, the chance of spotting them is low.
Amboseli National Park – 4 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari
One of Kenya’s iconic national parks and a popular Kenyan safari destination. Amboseli National Park is a cocktail of all the ingredients a safari lover could want in a four-day Kenyan safari. From breathtaking views of Africa’s highest peak, fascinating wildlife, and diverse vegetation to the colorful Maasai culture. All are here for you to taste. See lions, herds of elephants, lions, hyenas, buffalo, giraffes, zebras, and more, and view their prey at your own pace. Pelicans and other birds
- Located at the foot of the highest snow-capped mountain in Africa. Kilimanjaro.
- The largest herd of African elephants gathers here.
- The rest of the Big Five and other wildlife are also found here.
- Admire the breathtaking views of Amboseli National Park, the adjacent marshes are home to a variety of waterfowl such as pelicans and Egyptian geese from Lookout Mountain.
Latest East Africa Travel News - Deks Safaris & Tours Ltd
- May 2, 2023
- April 6, 2023
- December 7, 2022
- September 14, 2022
- November 22, 2022
- October 11, 2022
- January 25, 2022
- January 18, 2022