3 Days Bwindi Gorilla Trek
3 Days Gorilla Trek Tour to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest in Uganda
The 3 Days Gorilla Trek Tour to Bwindi Impenetrable Forests, Uganda takes you to the mountains and impenetrable forests of southwestern Uganda, inhabited by the very rare mountain gorillas. Uganda’s Bwindi Impenetrable Forest 3 Days Gorilla Trek Tour from Kampala with 2 stops at the Equator and Igongo Cultural Center and a final stop at Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
Bwindi Impenetrable National Park is home to 19 families of mountain gorillas, representing more than 51 percent of the world’s remaining critically endangered mountain gorillas. This 3 Days Bwindi National Park Gorilla Trekking includes a Gorilla Trekking Permit, Transport, Guide Fee, Meals, and Accommodation for all days of this amazing Uganda Gorilla Tour. Keep in mind that a gorilla trek tour in Uganda’s Bwindi Impenetrable Forest costs $700, compared to $600 for an East African. Each gorilla family/group can be accompanied by a maximum of 8 people per day.
3 Days Gorilla Trek Tour: Trip Highlights
- Equatorial stop
- Drive through the volcanic mountains of southwestern Uganda
- Gorilla tracking
3 Days Gorilla Trek Tour Inclusions and Exclusions
- All accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary on FB & BB basis
- Gorilla Trekking Permit – $700pp
- Full-time exclusive use of a 4 x 4 Safari Van (Drone or Super Custom)/Toyota Land cruiser.
- Full-time services of experienced English-speaking drive/guide
- All services in national parks i.e park entrance fees, guided nature walks, hikes & game drives.
- Bottled drinking mineral water, coffees, teas, or soft drinks while on Safaris, game drives, walks, hikes, or transfers.
- All Nature/Safari & Community walks as indicated in the itinerary-safari program.
- All airport pickups and drop off from Entebbe & back to Entebbe airport
- All activities indicated & mentioned in the itinerary.
- A $7 per pax off as a donation to orphanage homes whose parents’ death are/were as a result of animal conflicts within conservation areas.
- All government-related taxes
- Laundry service in different hotels we stay
- Bar bills, phone calls
- Personal insurance and medical bills.
- All other services of a personal nature
- All services are marked as Optional in the itinerary.
- Driver/guides/hotel staff or any other person’s gratuity
3 Days Gorilla Trek Tour to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
Day 1: Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Bwindi Impenetrable National Park is located in the southwestern part of the country. Bwindi Forest, home to mountain gorillas, is considered by UNESCO to be one of the few survivors of the Ice Ages. The forest is very dense and the talking trees form a very dense canopy at the top.
This morning your guide will pick you up from your hotel in Kampala or Entebbe and take you to the park. Enjoy lunch en route and continue through the Kisoro Hills. Evening arrival, dinner, and overnight: Gorilla Resort camp/Bwindi View Lodge/Lake Kintandara camp/Buhoma Community Bandas.
Day 2 of 3 Days Gorilla Trek Tour to Bwindi: Gorilla trek in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park
After breakfast, you will proceed to the park headquarters to learn about your tracking equipment and have a packed lunch. Long pants must be worn because there are thorns in the forest. Later you will be briefed by a guide who will take you into the forest to start looking for monkeys.
The timing of finding these monkeys is very unpredictable, but you will be attracted to other monkeys such as baboons, howler monkeys, red-tailed monkeys, grey-cheeked manga monkeys, black and white colobus monkeys, and others. If you are not connected, there is an option to hike together to Batwa land and back to the cabin for dinner and overnight. Dinner and overnight at the hotel are optional.
Day 3: Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park to Kampala
This morning you return to Kampala to catch your flight home. After breakfast, the journey to Kampala begins. Upon arrival, if you are interested, you can join the famous Kampala Evening Tour. You can stay at The Lodge Lweza and enjoy a quick, non-stop transfer to the airport at a time of your choosing.
End of 3 Days Gorilla Trek Tour to Bwindi
Latest East Africa Travel News - Deks Safaris & Tours Ltd
- May 2, 2023
- April 6, 2023
- December 7, 2022
- September 14, 2022
- November 22, 2022
- October 11, 2022
- January 25, 2022
- January 18, 2022