3 Days Chimp Tracking Tour
3 Days Chimpanzee Tracking Tour to Kibale Forest National Park Uganda Day Trip
On a 3 Days chimpanzee tracking tour to Uganda in Kibale Forest National Park, it was a real treat to meet these fascinating and wonderful primates face-to-face. Book in advance with Deks Uganda Safaris and track chimpanzees with an expert and prepare to see many other mammals and birds along the way at no extra cost!
3 Days Chimpanzee Tracking Tour to Kibale Inclusions and Exclusions
- All accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary on FB & BB basis.
- Chimpanzee Tracking Permit
- Full-time exclusive use of a 4 x 4 Safari Jeep/Toyota Land cruiser
- Full-time services of experienced English-speaking drive/guide.
- All services in national parks i.e park entrance fees, guided nature walks, hikes & game drives.
- Bottled drinking mineral water, coffees, teas, or soft drinks while on Safaris, game drives, walks, hikes, or transfers.
- All Nature/Safari & Community walks as indicated in the itinerary-safari program.
- All airport pickups and drop off from Entebbe & back to Entebbe airport.
- All activities indicated & mentioned in the itinerary
- A $7 per pax off as a donation to orphanage homes whose parents’ death are/were as a result of animal conflicts within conservation areas.
- All government-related taxes
- Laundry service in different hotels we stay
- Bar bills, phone calls.
- Personal insurance and medical bills
- All other services of a personal nature.
- All services marked as Optional in the itinerary
- Driver/guides/hotel staff or any other person’s gratuity.
Detailed 3 Days Chimpanzee Tracking Tour to Kibale
Day 1 – Kampala – Fort Portal
After breakfast at your Kampala hotel, the journey begins en route to Fort Portal via Mityana. 4 to 5 hours drive through lush plantations, rest at Fort Portal, and have lunch at Mountains of the Moon Hotel or any other hotel of your choice. Dinner and evening will be spent at Mountains of The Moon Hotel / Chimp Nest Lodge.
Day 2 of 3 Days Chimpanzee Tracking Tour to Kibale – Chimpanzee tracking in the Kibale forest
After breakfast, you start your journey to Bigodi Swamp. You will receive a briefing at 8.00 a.m. before tracking the chimpanzees. You have a 95% chance of meeting a common chimpanzee – the closest living animal to humans. The park has no motorized trails open to tourists, so it can only be reached on foot. In the afternoon you will enjoy a nature walk in the Bigodi Wetlands where you will explore various birds and monkeys. Dinner and overnight will be spent at the Mountains of the Moon Hotel, or Chimp Nest Lodge.
Day 3 – Return to Kampala
End of 3 Days Chimpanzee Tracking Tour to Kibale
Latest East Africa Travel News - Deks Safaris & Tours Ltd
- May 2, 2023
- April 6, 2023
- December 7, 2022
- September 14, 2022
- November 22, 2022
- October 11, 2022
- January 25, 2022
- January 18, 2022