2 Days Mabira Forest Tour Uganda Day TripApril 20, 2022
3 Days Chimpanzee Tracking Tour to KibaleApril 20, 2022
3 Days Gorilla Trekking Tour to Bwindi
The 3 Days Gorilla Trekking Tour to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest Uganda Trip takes you to the rolling hills and Impenetrable forests of Southwestern Uganda that are inhabited by the very rare Mountain Gorillas.
3 Days Gorilla Trekking Tour to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest Uganda Trip
The 3 Days Gorilla Trekking Tour to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest Uganda Trip takes you to the rolling hills and Impenetrable forests of Southwestern Uganda that are inhabited by the very rare Mountain Gorillas. The 3 Days Gorilla Trekking Tour to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest Uganda Trip takes off from Kampala and makes two stopovers at the Equator and Igongo cultural center and then finally Bwindi Impenetrable national park.
Bwindi Impenetrable National Park habitats 19 mountain gorilla families accounting for over 51% of the world’s total number of the only remaining critically endangered mountain gorillas in the world. Included in this 3 Days Gorilla Trekking Tour to Bwindi impenetrable national park is the gorilla trekking permit, transportation fees, guide fees, meals, and accommodation for all the days you going to be on this amazing Uganda gorilla tour.
Bearing in mind that, gorilla trekking in Uganda’s Bwindi Impenetrable Forest costs $700 for foreigners and $600 for East African Residents. Each gorilla family/group can only be tracked by a group of 8 people maximum per day.
3 Days Gorilla Trekking Tour to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest: Trip highlights
- Equator stopover
- A drive through the volcanic rolling hills of Southwestern Uganda
- Gorilla tracking
Detailed 3 Days Gorilla Trekking Tour to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
Day 1: Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Bwindi Impenetrable National Park is situated in the southwestern part of the country. Bwindi Forest is the home of the Mountain gorillas that are considered by UNESCO as one of few survivors of the ice age period. The forest is very thick with talk trees that form a very dense canopy at the top.
The Guide this morning will pick you from your hotel in Kampala or Entebbe and the drive you to the park. Enjoy your lunch en-route and carry on passing the undulating hills of Kisoro.
Arrive late in the evening and enjoy your dinner and overnight at: Gorilla Resort camp/ Bwindi View Lodge / lake Kintandara camp/Buhoma community Bandas.
Day 2: Gorilla Trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest national park
After a morning breakfast, head to the park headquarters for briefing with your tracking gears and packed food. You are required to put on long trousers because there are stinging nestles in the forest. You will later be briefed by the guide who will lead you into the forest to start searching for the huge apes.
The time you take to find these apes is very unpredictable and but you will be entertained by other apes like baboons, vervet monkeys, red tailed monkeys, grey-cheeked manga-bey, black and white colobus monkeys and so many others. In case you are not so tied, take an optional community walk to the Batwa land and later return to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Dinner and overnight at the lodge of your choice.
Day 3: Bwindi Impenetrable Forest national park to Kampala
This morning you will to return to Kampala to catch up with your flight back home. The journey to Kampala will begin after breakfast. On arrival, if interested, you may have the famous Kampala tour in the evening. You can spend the night at The Lodge Lweza for a quick and jam free airport transfer at your chosen time.
End of 3 Days Gorilla Trekking Bwindi Forest Park
Safari Inclusions and Exclusions
- All accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary on FB & BB basis
- Gorilla permit fees/permit purchased NET from UWA each $700.0 per person per visit
- Full time exclusive use of a 4 x 4 Safari Jeep/Toyota Land cruiser
- Full time services of experienced English-speaking drive/guide
- All services in national parks i.e., park entrance fees, guided nature walks, hikes & game drives
- Boat trips in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park
- Bottled drinking mineral water, coffees, teas or soft drinks while on Uganda Safaris, game drives, walks, hikes or transfers
- All Nature/Safari & Community walks as indicated in the itinerary-safari program
- All airport pickups and drop off from Entebbe & back to Entebbe airport
- All activities indicated & mentioned in the itinerary
- A $5.0 per pax off as donation to orphanage homes whose parents’ death are/were as a result of animal conflicts within conservation areas
- All government related taxes
- Laundry service in different hotels we stay
- Bar bills, phone calls
- Personal insurance and medical bills
- Air fares
- All other services of a personal nature
- All services marked as Optional in the itinerary
- Driver/guides/hotel staff or any other person’s gratuity
There are no reviews yet.