3 Days Samburu Safari KenyaSeptember 3, 2022
3 Days Kenya Hot-Air BalloonSeptember 3, 2022
3 Days Eastern Uganda Tour
A Uganda Safari Holiday Specifically Designed for You!
Plan Your Adventure
Call: +256 752 180468
WhatsApp: +256 783 692219
Let’s Go Find & Explore with Deks
3 Days Eastern Uganda Tour, Mabira Forest Tour, Source of the Nile, and Sipi Falls Tour
A 3-day tour in Eastern Uganda, Mabira Forest Tour, Head of Nile, and Sipi Falls Uganda Tour. Will take you to Sipi Falls, where you will experience a hiking adventure with three waterfalls. Visit a coffee plantation, and learn how to process coffee, allowing you to taste it. Optional activities such as; white water rafting trips to Sipi Falls and Jinja along the Nile which include days 3-5. Class rapids and 8 large rapids and calm sections that require rafting. You will enjoy a boat trip to Jinja at the source of the world’s longest river, the Nile, with a short stop at Ssezibwa Falls to return to Kampala or Entebbe.
3 Days Eastern Uganda Tour Inclusions and Exclusions
- All accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary on FB & BB basis.
- Full-time exclusive use of a 4 x 4 Safari Van (Drone, or Super custom)/Toyota Land cruiser
- Full-time services of experienced English-speaking drive/guide.
- All guided nature walks, hikes & game drives.
- Bottled drinking mineral water, coffees, teas, or soft drinks while on Safaris, game drives, walks, hikes, or transfers.
- All Nature/Safari & Community walks as indicated in the itinerary-safari program.
- All airport pickups and drop off from Entebbe & back to Entebbe airport.
- All activities indicated & mentioned in the itinerary
- A $7 per pax off as a donation to orphanage homes whose parents’ death are/were as a result of animal conflicts within conservation areas.
- All government-related taxes
- Laundry service in different hotels we stay
- Bar bills, phone calls.
- Personal insurance and medical bills
- All other services of a personal nature.
- All services marked as Optional in the itinerary
- Driver/guides/hotel staff or any other person’s gratuity.
Detailed 3 Days Eastern Uganda Tour
Day 1: Transfer to Mabira Forest
Drive to Mabira forest east of Kampala in the morning from Entebbe town or Kampala city depending on where you have stayed before. Mabira Forest is the largest tropical rainforest in central Uganda and is home to a significant amount of biodiversity, including mammals such as red-tailed monkeys, grey-cheeked mangabeys, great blue turacos, birds such as black-and-white-crowned hornbills and rare species such as Nahan’s Francolins birds, Cassin’s hawks, purple necked goshawks, trees, butterflies and many other animals.
Ecotourism activities in this jungle include nature walks, sky trails/ziplines, mountain biking, bird watching, camping, and overnight stays. After a day of activities of your choice in the beautiful forest, you spend the night at Griffin Falls lodging.
Day 2 of 3 Days Eastern Uganda Tour: Source of the Nile
After a delicious forest breakfast, proceed to the world’s longest source of the Nile and take a boat trip to the Source of the Nile, renamed by John Speke, one of Uganda’s first explorers. Along the cruise route, you will see cormorants, pelicans, storks, kingfishers, and many other waterfowl. After lunch in Jinja, Uganda’s oldest city, continue to eastern Uganda to reach Sipi Falls. Overnight at Lacam Lodge/ Sipi Falls Resort/ Casa Lodge
Day 3 of 3 Days Eastern Uganda Tour: Sipi Falls
Hike or drive to see one of Africa’s highest waterfalls, dropping 100 meters. The waterfall is one of the “must-see” spectacular waterfalls on a two-day trip to Uganda. Enjoy locally produced coffee on a community coffee tour. Both activities can last approximately 6 hours and after lunch depart from the base of the falls and travel to either Kampala or Entebbe arriving in the early evening.