3 Days Uganda Wildlife Tour
3 Days Uganda Wildlife Tour – Queen Elizabeth National Park Day Trip from Uganda
3 Days Wildlife Tour in Uganda – Queen Elizabeth National Park Day Tour in Uganda will take you to the most biologically diverse tourist center; Queen Elizabeth National Park – the oldest national park in Uganda; where you can see various animals, birds, and reptiles. A cruise along the Kazinga Channel will introduce you to a variety of aquatic organisms. All this will happen in just 3 days! Book now with Deks Uganda Safaris.
Tour Inclusions and Exclusions
- All accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary on FB & BB basis.
- Full-time exclusive use of a 4 x 4 Safari Van (Drone, or Super custom)/Toyota Land cruiser
- Full-time services of experienced English-speaking drive/guide.
- All services in national parks i.e park entrance fees, guided nature walks, hikes & game drives.
- Bottled drinking mineral water, coffees, teas, or soft drinks while on Safaris, game drives, walks, hikes, or transfers.
- All Nature/Safari & Community walks as indicated in the itinerary-safari program.
- All airport pickups and drop off from Entebbe & back to Entebbe airport.
- All activities indicated & mentioned in the itinerary
- A $7 per pax off as a donation to orphanage homes whose parents’ death are/were as a result of animal conflicts within conservation areas.
- All government-related taxes
- Laundry service in different hotels we stay
- Bar bills, phone calls.
- Personal insurance and medical bills
- All other services of a personal nature.
- All services marked as Optional in the itinerary
- Driver/guides/hotel staff or any other person’s gratuity.
Detailed 3 Days Uganda Wildlife Tour
Day 1: Queen Elizabeth Wildlife Tour
Drive early in the morning from Kampala City/Entebbe Airport to Africa’s most diverse wildlife park. Located in western Uganda, drive across the “equator” and through several developing African cities. The park has more than 100 species of mammals and 600 species of birds.
Entering the park through the Kantunguru Gate opened the eyes to the wild animals of the park. If you stretch 20 meters to the Mweya peninsula where the information center is located, you can see animals such as waterbugs, giant wild boars, bushbucks, and many others. Accommodation options at this park range from budget, to mid-range, and luxury.
Day 2: Queen Elizabeth’s Uganda Tour – Boat Trip
In the early morning, drive along the tracks in the Kaseni area of the park in search of lions, elephants, buffaloes, and many Ugandan coppers, while keeping an eye out for lion attacks. During the trip, many birds such as raptors, and vultures live and wait to clean up the “remains” of the lion.
Afternoon cruise along the Kazinga Strait – a paradise for Ugandan waterbirds, including immigrants from Europe such as gulls, terns, and storks. Watch them freely share territory with larger animals such as elephants, hippos, buffaloes, and more. The channel is also no stranger to crocodiles. See them sunbathing on both sides of the strait. Accommodation options at this park range from budget, to mid-range to luxury.
Day 3: End of 3 Days Uganda Wildlife Safari
The drive back to Kampala/Entebbe was rewarding as we had great views of the “Mountain of the Moon”, and Rwenzori as we passed through the gateway towns of Kasese and Fort.
End of 3 Days Uganda Wildlife Tour
Latest East Africa Travel News - Deks Safaris & Tours Ltd
- May 2, 2023
- April 6, 2023
- December 7, 2022
- September 14, 2022
- November 22, 2022
- October 11, 2022
- January 25, 2022
- January 18, 2022