3 Days Uganda Wildlife Safari Tour
Embark on a 3 Days Uganda Wildlife Safari Tour to perhaps the world’s most powerful waterfall, Murchison Falls National Park, and discover the world’s longest river, the mighty Nile, with its many aquatic reptiles, mammals, and birds.
3 Days Uganda Wildlife Safari Tour to Murchison Falls National Park
Embark on a 3 Days Uganda Wildlife Safari Tour to perhaps the world’s most powerful waterfall, Murchison Falls National Park, and discover the world’s longest river, the mighty Nile, with its many aquatic reptiles, mammals, and birds. On a 3-day nature tour of Uganda to confirm the sheer beauty of wildlife and abundance of species found in the endless savannah.
Detailed 3 Days Uganda Wildlife Safari Tour
Day 1: Rhino and Top of the Falls – Uganda Tour
3 Days Uganda Wildlife Safari depart from Entebbe airport or Kampala city and travel to northern Uganda. The day was marked with two main activities; en route to a visit to the Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary, where a species of rhino that went extinct during the tumultuous years of Uganda’s political history was bred and then reintroduced to the Murchison and Kidepo Valley Parks where they once existed; in the desert. Introduced in Kenya and the United States, these rhinos are spread over an area of 70 square kilometers and visitors can get a good overview of the animals.
Continue the 3 Days Uganda Wildlife Safari of Masindi town – with a short stop in the town for lunch. Entering through the Kichumbayo Gate, the park travels through the dense Budongo Rainforest, home to primates such as black and white colobus monkeys, blue monkeys, olive baboons, Abyssinian hornbill, and other rare forest birds. Reaching the top of the waterfall marks the climax of the day’s excursion. At the waterfall, you will feel a 45-meter-high thunder current that bursts through a 7-meter narrow cliff at a speed of 300 centimeters per second. In the evening, transfer to the desired accommodation.
Day 2: Murchison Falls Uganda Tour and Boat Cruise
After the ferry crossing, there is an early game drive on the north bank of the Nile. The park is dotted with Borassus palms, acacia species for elephant food, and Roth Child’s giraffes and the drive allowed us to see elephants, savannah buffalo, Hartes, and Ugandan warthog. Birds such as the African kestrel, martial eagle, white-backed eagle, and Griffin Condor.
Fortunately, elusive felines such as lions and leopards can be seen near the delta where the Nile flows into Lake Albert. The highlight of the 3 Days Uganda Wildlife Safari is the sight of several semi-aquatic hippos resting after a night of grazing at the “river pond”.
Afternoon cruise on the waters of the Nile visiting the downstream waterfalls. Various animals like sambar and elephants can be seen. Nile crocodiles can be seen basking on the banks of the river. Overnight in a cabin by the Nile.
Day 3: Drive back to Kampala/Entebbe
End of 3 Days Uganda Wildlife Safari
3 Days Uganda Wildlife Safari Inclusions and Exclusions
- All accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary on FB & BB basis.
- Full-time exclusive use of a 4 x 4 Safari Van (Drone, or Super custom)/Toyota Land cruiser
- Full-time services of experienced English-speaking drive/guide.
- All services in national parks i.e park entrance fees, guided nature walks, hikes & game drives.
- Bottled drinking mineral water, coffees, teas, or soft drinks while on Safaris, game drives, walks, hikes, or transfers.
- All Nature/Safari & Community walks as indicated in the itinerary-safari program.
- All airport pickups and drop off from Entebbe & back to Entebbe airport.
- All activities indicated & mentioned in the 3 Days Uganda Wildlife Safari
- A $7 per pax off as a donation to orphanage homes whose parents’ death are/were as a result of animal conflicts within conservation areas.
- All government-related taxes
- Laundry service in different hotels we stay
- Bar bills, phone calls.
- Personal insurance and medical bills
- All other services of a personal nature.
- All services marked as Optional in the 3 Days Uganda Wildlife Tour
- Driver/guides/hotel staff or any other person’s gratuity.
Latest East Africa Travel News
- May 2, 2023
- April 6, 2023
- December 7, 2022
- September 14, 2022
- November 22, 2022
- October 11, 2022
- January 25, 2022
- January 18, 2022