5 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking TripApril 22, 2022
5 Days Murchison Falls Safari Uganda TourApril 22, 2022
5 Days Gorilla Trekking Safaris Uganda Trip
On the 5 Days Gorilla Trekking Safaris Uganda Wildlife Adventure Trip, you will enjoy a wildlife safari in one of Uganda’s most spectacular protected areas, “The Whispers of the Wild”, Lake Mburo National Park
Main Activities: Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park Gorilla Trekking Lake Mburo National Park Uganda Safaris
5 Days Gorilla Trekking Safaris Uganda Wildlife Adventure Trip to Lake Mburo National Park and Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
On the 5 Days Gorilla Trekking Safaris Uganda Wildlife Adventure Trip, you will enjoy a wildlife safari in one of Uganda’s most spectacular protected areas, “The Whispers of the Wild”, Lake Mburo National Park, and the most thrilling but exciting experience: Facing the giant man-like apes; the Gorillas! This is Uganda’s most sought tourist activity you need not miss it! Advance booking is required.
5 Days Gorilla Trekking Safaris Uganda Wildlife Adventure Trip Highlights
Detailed 5 Days Gorilla Trekking Safaris Uganda Wildlife Adventure Trip
Day 1: Pick-up from Airport to hotel
You will be picked up from the airport by our professional guide who will transfer you to the hotel for resting. Our guide will take you through the briefing in order to prepare for the tour. Overnight stay at: Victoria Royal Beach Hotel/ Protea Hotel/ 2 Friends Guest House.
Meal plan: Dinner and breakfast at the hotel
Day 2: Visit to the Equator, Transfer to Lake Mburo National Park
An early morning drive from Kampala or Entebbe, to Lake Mburo National Park. Passing through Masaka and Lyantonde towns, after visiting the Equator, where you will be standing in both hemispheres at the same time! Enjoy the water experience as you take various photo shoots.
Appreciate the grasslands on the interlocking hills of western Uganda, the herds of animals, banana plantations and of course smiling faces from old and young, who will keep on waving with sounds of “omuzungu how are”! and sometimes “give me money”.
The geographical setting is marvelous and amazing! On arrival in the early afternoon, go for lunch at our lodge of accommodation and then embark on the drive towards the lake for the boat cruise. Here you will see lots of aquatic life like crocodiles, hippos, water birds and various animals. Overnight stay at
Day 3: Morning Game walk or a Game drive. Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
The morning sunrise will be a beautiful wake-up call as you will be able to see it rising from the eastern part of the globe. After your breakfast start a game drive or you may opt to do a game walk to see animals – like the Common Zebras, Impalas, Oribis, Topis, Elands, Buffaloes and birds like scimitar bills, wattled lapwings, Red-backed Scrub Robins, Southern ground horn bills, Grey-crowned Cranes (Uganda’s national bird) can be seen.
After this game drive, transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. Overnight and dinner at the lodge:
Meal Plan: Lunch en route and dinner at the lodge
Day 4: Gorilla Trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Bwindi National Park is situated in the southwestern part of the country. Bwindi Forest is the home of the Mountain gorillas that are considered by UNESCO as one of few survivors of the ice age period. The forest is very thick with talk trees that form a very dense canopy at the top.
After a morning breakfast, get ready to penetrate the impenetrable. You will head to the park headquarters for briefing with your tracking gear and packed lunch. You are required to put on long trousers because there are stinging nestles in the forest. You will later be briefed by the guide who will lead you into the forest to start searching for the huge apes.
The time you take to find these apes is unpredictable and but you will be entertained by other apes like baboons, vervet monkeys, red tailed monkeys, grey-cheeked mangabey, black and white colobus monkeys and so many others.
Be prepared with the necessary equipment and gear: insect repellant, hiking boats, gloves, drinking water, packed lunch, long pants (trousers), a hat/cap, camera and other equipment as you will advance advised by your guide.
After tracking, go back to the lodge for a rest or you may decide to take an optional community walk or visit the Batwa – the minority pygmy tribe believed to be Africa’s oldest people.
Meal plan: Packed lunch to the gorilla trek and dinner at the lodge.
Day 5: Transfer to Kampala
After the morning breakfast, embark on the long drive to Kampala. You will reach in the evening and transfer directly to the airport or to the hotel of you accommodation.
Lunch en-route. Overnight and dinner is own arrangement.
End of 5 Days Gorilla Trekking Safaris Uganda Wildlife Adventure Trip
Safari Inclusions and Exclusions
- All accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary on FB & BB basis
- Gorilla permit fees/permit purchased NET from UWA each $700.0 per person per visit
- Full time exclusive use of a 4 x 4 Safari Jeep/Toyota Land cruiser
- Full time services of experienced English-speaking drive/guide
- All services in national parks i.e., park entrance fees, guided nature walks, hikes & game drives
- Boat trips in Lake Mburo National Park
- Bottled drinking mineral water, coffees, teas or soft drinks while on Uganda Safaris, game drives, walks, hikes or transfers
- All Nature/Safari & Community walks as indicated in the itinerary-safari program
- All airport pickups and drop off from Entebbe & back to Entebbe airport
- All activities indicated & mentioned in the itinerary
- A $5.0 per pax off as donation to orphanage homes whose parents’ death are/were as a result of animal conflicts within conservation areas
- All government related taxes
- Laundry service in different hotels we stay
- Bar bills, phone calls
- Personal insurance and medical bills
- Air fares
- All other services of a personal nature
- All services marked as Optional in the itinerary
- Driver/guides/hotel staff or any other person’s gratuity
Booking Terms and Conditions
- We require a deposit of 50% of the total tour cost for the clients to safeguard the reservations and gorilla and Chimpanzee tracking permits in case they are involved.
- The balance should be paid 1 month prior to the arrival.
- For bookings coming one month before departure, we shall require the full payment of the tour costs.
- The payment is made by international money transfer to the company bank account in Uganda.
- Tour tariffs are based on all known costs and rates of exchange at the time of the transfer, any significant changes beyond will be immediately communicated to our clients.
- We also retain the right to alter any arrangements due to local conditions. We also retain the right to refuse any person from participating or continuing any tour if that person causes or is deemed to cause hazard or inconvenience to other clients and to our environment and ecosystems.
- Please note that in Uganda US dollar banknotes series before year 2006 are accepted only with a low exchange rate, therefore clients are advised to travel to Uganda with more recent banknotes series. The same applies to banknotes below 50 USD.