10 Days Luxury Uganda BIG-5 Safari & Primates Tour “Medley’s of Nature in the Pearl of Africa”
On the 10 Days Luxury Uganda BIG-5 Safari & Primates “Medley’s of Nature in the Pear of Africa”, you will be able to participate in Gorilla trekking in Bwindi forests, Chimpanzee tracking in the Kibale national park, Rhino tracking at the Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary and Game drives in Murchison falls National Park and Queen Elizabeth National park.
10 Days Luxury Uganda BIG-5 Safari summary:
- Day 1: Arrive – Entebbe airport – Meet / Greet – hotel – briefing
- Day 2: Entebbe – Transfer to Murchison Falls National Park – Rhino Visit
- Day 3: Murchison Falls National Park – Game drive – Afternoon Game drive – Hike to the Top of Falls
- Day 4: Murchison Fall National Park – Transfer to Kibale Forest National Park
- Day 5: Kibale Forest National Park – Chimpanzee trekking – Afternoon Transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Day 6: Queen Elizabeth National Park – Game drive – Boat Cruise on the Channel – Nature Walk
- Day 7: Queen Elizabeth National Park – The Ishasha Game drive – Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Day 8: Bwindi Impenetrable National Park – Gorilla Tracking – Community visit/Walk
- Day 9: Bwindi Impenetrable – Transfer to Lake Mburo National Park
- Day 10: Lake Mburo National Park – guided morning walking safari – depart to Entebbe – departure
Tours Start Entebbe Int. Airport (Google Maps)
Minimum Persons 2 max 6
For the single traveler: 1 pax – please contact us for rates
Pick up and drop off/departure location: Entebbe International Airport
Departure/drop off time: 3 hours before flight time.
Detailed 10 Days Luxury Uganda BIG-5 Safari
Day 1: Arrival at Entebbe International Airport
Pick up from the Airport by your driver guide who will later transfer you to the Entebbe Botanical Beach Hotel or any other where you will dine and spend the night. (Meal Plan on B/D)
Accommodation options: Laico Lake Victoria Windsor Hotel (Up Market-Standard)
Day 2: Entebbe – Ziwa Rhinos – Murchison Falls National Park
Along the way you will see the well-known Luwero triangle, which currently has developed into a small township famous for its painful history of the Baganda mass murder during the 1981 – 1985 war.
A stopover at Ziwa Rhino sanctuary for the Rhinos and the Shoebill, lunch and later proceed to drive through Budongo forest and Kaniyo Pabidi down to Paraa, arrive on time to check in your hotel relax and dinner and overnight. (Meal Plan on F/B)
Accommodation options: Paraa Safari Lodge (Up Market-Standard)
Day 3: Murchison Falls National Park – Wildlife safari – Top Falls
This day, set out on a game drive through the park to look for elephants, Uganda kobs, giraffes, lions, water bucks, hippos and buffaloes, and a diversity of bird species. Return to the lodge for lunch and later enjoy a boat cruise in the afternoon to the bottom of the falls to see a diversity of wildlife on the river banks drinking water.
You will see various antelope species, crocodiles, water bucks, hippos, elephants plus buffaloes among many others in addition to a diversity of water bird species that make this a renowned bird paradise. The waterfalls display a natural beauty unmatched to no other place in the whole world.
The 7-meter gorge together with a 43m drop of the falls results into a thunderous roar and a gorgeous rainbow in a cloud of water spray which leaves several tourists yearning! out of the boat to start a famous Top of the Falls hike that gives you a climax beautiful views of this mighty Falls, your driver will pick up form the Top of the Falls to drive back to your lodge for dinner and overnight. (Meal Plan on F/B)
Accommodation options: Paraa Safari Lodge (Up Market-Standard)
Day 4 of 10 Days Luxury Uganda BIG-5 Safari: Murchison Fall NP – Transfer to Kibale National Park
Have a hefty breakfast; depart from the Murchison Falls National Park to Queen Elizabeth National Park as you drive Southwest through Fort Portal and the Albertine Escarpment of the Western Rift Valley. Have lunch on the way at Mountains of the Moon Hotel found in Fort Portal town.
Stopover for lunch and after lunch continue to Kibale forest national park, which is one of Africa’s great rain-forests, this park is home to 13 primate species such as chimpanzees, red tailed monkeys, vervet monkeys and birds such as rumpled tinker bird, the green breasted pitta, yellow spotted nicator and option to do the Bigodi swamp walk before you go for dinner and overnight. (Meal Plan on F/B)
Accommodation options; Kyaninga/Ndali Lodge (Up Market-Standard)
Day 5: Kibale Forest NP – Chimpanzee tracking – Transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park
Wake up early enough and have breakfast, after breakfast proceeds to the park headquarters with packed lunch from the lodge for the briefing about chimpanzee tracking. Later, enter the amazing rain forest to look for the Chimpanzees, meeting them will be one of the most amazing experiences as you enjoy watching them play around, feed young ones, and the males guarding the territories.
After that, enjoy your packed lunch in the wild, in the afternoon after tracking, later transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park, do an evening game drive before you check in at the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Only 1 hour is permitted to you to view the chimpanzee. Trekking takes about 1 hour to 6 hours basing on the location of these relatives of Man. We will return for lunch and thereafter depart to Queen Elizabeth National Park. Chimpanzee tracking fee USD $200.00 Net in Kibale Forest National Park,
Price Is Not Included in The Quotation (price/pax)
(Meal Plan on F/B)
Accommodation options: Mweya Safari Lodge (Up-Market-Standard), Kazinga Wilderness Safari Camp (Mid-range in the wild – community affiliated).
Day 6 of 10 Days Luxury Uganda BIG-5 Safari: Game drive & Boat cruise – Queen Elizabeth National Park
Following an early breakfast, have a morning game drive to see the nocturnal predators as well as the early morning risers like lions, buffaloes, antelope species, leopards, waterbucks, elephants, hippos and warthogs. For birders, Queen Elizabeth is a paradise for birders hosting a diversity of migratory and also Albertine Rift Endemics, dinner and overnight. (Meal Plan on F/B).
Accommodation options: Mweya Safari Lodge (Up Market-Standard), Kazinga Wilderness Safari Camp (Mid-range in the wild – community affiliated).
Day 6: Queen Elizabeth NP – Ishasha Tree Climbing Lions – Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
Continue to where you will have lunch along the way. Have a community walk (the Batwa -Pygmy cultural experience and entertainment) in the evening, enjoy dinner and an overnight. (Meal plan on Full Board).
Accommodation options: Ruhija Gorilla Lodge (Up Market-Standard)
Day 8: Bwindi Impenetrable Forest NP – Gorilla Trekking – Community interaction
After breakfast you will proceed to the park headquarter to be briefed about the gorilla tracking before going into the verdant forest lead by the rangers. In case you are fortunate, it makes take you about 2 hours or even less to see amazing Bwindi giants the “Gorillas.”
The experience of coming face to face with these peaceful primates is very overwhelming. Head back to the lodge where you will have lunch after tracking the gorillas. Relax at the lodge the whole evening, dinner and overnight.
Only 1 hour is permitted to you to view the Gorillas. Trekking takes about 1 hour to 8 hours basing on the location of these gentle giants. After the trek, in the evening you could go for a guided nature walk or a community visit, return to the lodge for dinner and overnight. Gorilla tracking fee USD $700.00 Net,
Price Is Not Included in The Quotation (price/pax)
(Meal Plan on Full Board)
Accommodation options: Ruhija Gorilla Lodge (Up Marketed-Standard)
Day 9 of 10 Days Luxury Uganda BIG-5 Safari: Bwindi Impenetrable Forest NP – transfer to Lake Mburo – evening game drive
Breakfast and transfer to Lake Mburo National Park, which is approximately a 6 to 7 hours drive. You will go through the outstanding scenery in Kabale which is a combination of terraced hills, forests, banana plantations among others. Have lunch in Mbarara and continue to Lake Mburo which is home to over 332 bird species, sitting on an area of 371 sq km.
A number of animals made it their home such as Zebras, impalas, warthogs, topis, waterbucks, buffaloes, and reedbucks among others. Upon arrival, you will have a boat cruise on the lake where your eyes will be fed with lots of wonders like the birds, crocodiles, hippos, zebras among others, have dinner and an overnight. (Meal Plan on F/B)
Accommodation options: Mihingo Lodge (Up Market-Standard)
Day 10: Lake Mburo National Park – Safari/Game Walk – Transfer to Entebbe Airport
As you come to the end of this adventurous safari, you will have breakfast and leave for an early morning game/Safari walk in the park. There you will see numerous zebras, Impalas, warthogs and antelopes living in their many natural habitats.
A good camera is a must have which in this instance offers you better pictures of Uganda’s true wilderness. Proceed with your journey to Entebbe, with a stopover for lunch in Masaka and at the Equator to take photos hence arriving in the evening for your flight. (Meal Plan on B/L)
End of Deks Uganda Safaris Services – 10 Days Luxury Uganda BIG-5 Safari.
- Based on 2 parsons sharing services – per person standard rate
- Standard Net rate – based on standard Up Market Accommodation per person USD $4,521.80
- For any extra 3rd person or more please contact office for rates
Overnight stay options:
If staying in Entebbe, please request assistance at the time of booking this Uganda safari to allow us ample time to make arrangements. If departing Entebbe, the same night, please note’ use of road’ returns to Entebbe are always late afternoon (approximately 16h00), please DO NOT book flights departing prior to 20h00 or 22h00 respectively in order to allow time for security, check in and if any delays due to weather.
10 Days Luxury Uganda BIG-5 Safari Inclusions and Exclusions
- All accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary on FB & BB basis
- Full time exclusive use of a 4 x 4 Safari Jeep/Toyota Land cruiser
- Gorilla permit fees/permit purchased NET from UWA each $700.0 per person per visit
- Chimpanzee permit fees/permit purchased NET from UWA each $200.00 per person per visit
- Full time services of experienced English-speaking drive/guide
- All services in national parks i.e., park entrance fees, guided nature walks, hikes & game drives
- Boat trips in both Murchison falls, Queen Elizabeth National Park & Lake Mburo National Park
- A 3-hour guided night game drive in Queen Elizabeth National Park (optional – depending on one’s strength and interest)
- Bottled drinking mineral water, coffees, teas or soft drinks while on Safaris, game drives, walks, hikes or transfers
- All Nature/Safari & Community walks as indicated in the itinerary-safari program
- All airport pickups and drop off from Entebbe & back to Entebbe airport
- All activities indicated & mentioned in the itinerary
- A $10 per pax off as donation to orphanage homes whose parents’ death are/were as a result of animal conflicts within conservation areas
- All government related taxes
- Optional Forest walks each at $20.0 plus entry of $40.0 park entry fees
- Optional Batwa community visit in Bwindi or Mugahinga or Nyakabade and the entertainment each at ($25 per person)
- Laundry service in different hotels we stay
- Bar bills, phone calls
- Personal insurance and medical bills
- Air fares
- All other services of a personal nature
- All services marked as Optional in the itinerary
- Driver/guides/hotel staff or any other person’s gratuity