3 Days Uganda Wildlife TourSeptember 6, 2022
4 Days Kenya Wildlife SafariSeptember 6, 2022
4 Day Gorilla Trekking Safari Tour
African Safari Holiday Specifically Designed for You!
Plan Your Adventure
Call: +256 752 180468
WhatsApp: +256 783 692219
Let’s Go Find & Explore with Deks
Main Activities: Adventure Safaris Wildlife Excursions
4 Days Gorilla Trekking Safari Tour Bwindi Forest Park
In just 4 Days of Gorilla Trekking Safari Tour Bwindi Forest, you will enjoy the most exciting experience: meet a giant monkey; gorilla! This is the most popular tourist activity in Uganda and should not be missed! Reservation is required.
Inclusions and Exclusions
- All accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary on FB & BB basis.
- Gorilla Trekking Permit
- Full-time exclusive use of a 4 x 4 Safari Van (Drone, or Super custom)/Toyota Land cruiser
- Full-time services of experienced English-speaking drive/guide.
- All services in national parks i.e park entrance fees, guided nature walks, hikes & game drives.
- Bottled drinking mineral water, coffees, teas, or soft drinks while on Safaris, game drives, walks, hikes, or transfers.
- All Nature/Safari & Community walks as indicated in the itinerary-safari program.
- All airport pickups and drop off from Entebbe & back to Entebbe airport.
- All activities indicated & mentioned in the itinerary
- A $7 per pax off as a donation to orphanage homes whose parents’ death are/were as a result of animal conflicts within conservation areas.
- All government-related taxes
- Laundry service in different hotels we stay
- Bar bills, phone calls.
- Personal insurance and medical bills
- All other services of a personal nature.
- All services marked as Optional in the itinerary
- Driver/guides/hotel staff or any other person’s gratuity.
4 Days Gorilla Trekking Safari Tour Bwindi Forest Park and Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 1: Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Bwindi Impenetrable National Park is located in the southwestern part of the country. Bwindi Forest is home to mountain gorillas and is considered by UNESCO to be one of the few survivors of the Ice Ages. The forest is very dense and the talking trees form a very dense canopy at the top.
This morning your guide will pick you up from your hotel in Kampala or Entebbe and take you to the park. Enjoy lunch on the way and continue through Kisoro Hills. Evening Arrival, Dinner, and Overnight: Gorilla Resort Camp/Bwindi View Lodge/Kintandara Lake Camp/Buhoma Community Bandas.
Day 2 of 4 Days Gorilla Safari Tour Bwindi Forest: Gorilla Tracking
After breakfast, proceed to the park headquarters, pack your tracking gear and pack your lunch. Long pants must be worn because there are thorns in the forest. Later you will be briefed by a guide who will take you into the forest to start looking for monkeys. It is unpredictable when you will find these monkeys, but you will be attracted to other monkeys such as baboons, howler monkeys, red-tailed monkeys, grey-cheeked manga monkeys, black and white colobus monkeys, and others.
After tracking, transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park via Maramagombo Forest and Ishasha District. On the way to Ishasha, there is a good chance that you will see antelopes like chamois and copper, elephants, and buffaloes. Once there, you can relax in a sophisticated cabin where you will eat and sleep.
Day 3 of 4 Days Gorilla Trekking Safari Tour Bwindi Forest – Queen Elizabeth cruise and cruise
Enjoy an early morning walk in the park along Kasenyi Raceway and Queen’s Road. Some of the animals you will see are buffalo horns, elephants, topis, copper, warthogs, antelopes, hyenas, leopards, as well as lions, and many birds. After lunch, take a 2-hour cruise from Kazinga Channel to Lake Edward.
Buras offers the opportunity to observe the highest concentration of underwater hippos up close, surrounded by more than 550 species of migratory and resident birds, as well as crocodiles drinking and resting on the shore. The sails provide a great platform for photography, bird watching, and sailing. Then you have dinner at the hotel and spend the night.
Day 4: Queen Elizabeth to Kampala
This morning you return to Kampala to catch your flight home. After breakfast, the journey to Kampala begins. After your arrival, if you are interested, you can go on the famous Kampala tour in the evening. You can stay at the hotel/hotel closest to the airport and enjoy a quick and hassle-free transfer to the airport at your preferred time.