3 Days Chimpanzee Tracking Tour to KibaleApril 20, 2022
3 Days Wildlife Uganda Trip to MurchisonApril 20, 2022
3 Days Eastern Uganda Trip
The 3 Days Eastern Uganda Trip, Mabira Forest Tour, Source of the Nile River, & Sipi Falls Uganda Tour, will take you on a visit to Sipi falls where you will experience a hiking adventure to the three waterfalls, a visit to a coffee
Main Activities: Adventure Safaris Mabira forest Mount Elgon National Park Sipi Falls Source of the River Nile Uganda Safaris
3 Days Eastern Uganda Trip, Mabira Forest Tour, Source of the Nile River, & Sipi Falls Uganda Tour
The 3 Days Eastern Uganda Trip, Mabira Forest Tour, Source of the Nile River, & Sipi Falls Uganda Tour, will take you on a visit to Sipi falls where you will experience a hiking adventure to the three waterfalls, a visit to a coffee plantation where you will learn how coffee is processed giving you a chance of coffee tasting.
Optional activities like; Abseiling at the Sipi falls and a White-water rafting tour in Jinja at the stretch of the Nile River that includes grade 3-5 rapids with major 8 rapids and calm sections to be rafted. You will enjoy a boat ride to visit the source of the world’s longest river the Nile in Jinja and a short stop at the Ssezibwa falls on your way back to Kampala or Entebbe.
3 Days Eastern Uganda Trip highlights
Detailed 3 Days Eastern Uganda Trip
Day 1: Transfer to Mabira Forest
Morning drive from either Entebbe town or Kampala City depending on where you spent the previous and drive to Mabira Forest, east of Kampala. Mabira Forest is the biggest rain forest in Central Uganda with a considerable amount of biological diversity which include, mammals like Red-tailed monkeys, Grey-cheeked mangabeys, birds like Great blue turacos, Black and White casqued hornbills, rare birds like Nahan’s Francolins, Cassin’s Hawk Eagle, Purple-throated cuckoo shrike, trees, butterflies and many others can be seen. Ecotourism activities carried out in this jungle are nature forest walks, sky way/ziplines, mountain biking, specialty bird watching, camping and accommodation. After a day’s involvement of selected activities of the beautiful forest, you are led to spend an overnight at Griffin Falls accommodation facility.
Day 2: Source of River Nile
After a delicious forest breakfast, a drive is made to the source of the longest river Nile in the world, a boat ride is taken to the point where one of the earliest explorers in Uganda – John Speke renamed the source of the Nile. On the boat course you are to see the numerous water birds like Cormorants, Pelicans, Storks, King fishers among others.
After lunch in the oldest town of Uganda – Jinja, proceed to eastern Uganda to reach the place where Sipi falls are. An overnight stay at Lacam Lodge/ Sipi Falls Resort/ Casa Lodge
Day 3: Sipi Falls
Do a hike or a drive to see one of the highest waterfalls in Africa falling at 100 meters. The Falls are one of the spectacular falls of a “must visit” on this two-day visit to Uganda. Enjoy locally made coffee during a coffee tour around the local community. Both activities may take about 6 hours and after lunch at the bottom of the falls, set off to Kampala or Entebbe, reaching in the late evening.
End of 3 Days Eastern Uganda Trip, Mabira Forest, Source of the Nile and Sipi Falls
Safari Inclusions and Exclusions
- All accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary on FB & BB basis
- Full-time exclusive use of a 4 x 4 Safari Jeep/Toyota Land cruiser
- Full-time services of experienced English-speaking drive/guide
- All services in national parks i.e., park entrance fees, guided nature walks, hikes & game drives
- Boat trips at the Source of the Nile
- Bottled drinking mineral water, coffees, teas, or soft drinks while on Uganda safaris, game drives, walks, hikes, or transfers
- All Nature/Safari & Community walks as indicated in the itinerary-safari program
- All airport pickups and drop off from Entebbe & back to Entebbe airport
- All activities indicated & mentioned in the itinerary
- A $5.0 per pax off as a donation to orphanage homes whose parents’ death are/were as a result of animal conflicts within conservation areas
- All government related taxes
- Laundry service in different hotels we stay
- Bar bills, phone calls
- Personal insurance and medical bills
- All other services of a personal nature
- All services marked as Optional in the itinerary
- Driver/guides/hotel staff or any other person’s gratuity