7 Days Best Kenya Safari Tour
7 Days Best Kenya Safari Tour four beautiful parks in Kenya. Located at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest peak at 5,895 meters, Amboseli National Park is one of Kenya’s most popular national parks. Lake Nakuru is known for the thousands, if not millions, of flamingos that breed on its shores, as well as an abundance of wildlife including Rothschild’s giraffes and black rhinos. Mara is a place of African legends: the whole park is full of lions, as well as elephants, giraffes, and various gazelles and zebras. Cheetahs and leopards are also frequently seen, while rhinos are less common.
7 Days Best Kenya Safari Tour Highlights
- Day 1: Nairobi – Amboseli National Park
- Day 2: Amboseli National Park.
- Day 3: Amboseli National Park – Lake Nakuru National Park
- Day 4: Lake Nakuru National Park.
- Day 5: Lake Nakuru National Park – Masai Mara National Reserve
- Day 6: Masai Mara National Reserve.
- Day 7: Masai Mara National Reserve – Nairobi
7 Days Best Kenya Safari Tour Inclusions and Exclusions
- All accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary on FB & BB basis.
- Full-time exclusive use of a 4 x 4 Safari Van (Drone, or Super custom)/Toyota Land cruiser
- Full-time services of experienced English-speaking drive/guide.
- All services in national parks i.e park entrance fees, guided nature walks, hikes & game drives.
- Bottled drinking mineral water, coffees, teas, or soft drinks while on Safaris, game drives, walks, hikes, or transfers.
- All Nature/Safari & Community walks as indicated in the itinerary-safari program.
- All airport pickups and drop off from Entebbe & back to Entebbe airport.
- All activities indicated & mentioned in the itinerary
- A $7 per pax off as a donation to orphanage homes whose parents’ death are/were as a result of animal conflicts within conservation areas.
- All government-related taxes
- Laundry service in different hotels we stay
- Bar bills, phone calls.
- Personal insurance and medical bills
- All other services of a personal nature.
- All services marked as Optional in the itinerary
- Driver/guides/hotel staff or any other person’s gratuity.
Detailed 7 Days Best Kenya Safari Tour
Day 1: Nairobi – Amboseli National Park
Upon arrival at JKIA International Airport or pickup at Nairobi Central, our representative will meet you and brief you on your 7 Days Best Kenya Safari Tour. Leaving Nairobi and driving south to Amboseli National Park. There is a huge gorgeous and great way to watch the game on the way. Have lunch at the hotel. Free time in the afternoon.
Enjoy an evening game drive. Located at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest peak at 5,895 meters, Amboseli National Park is one of Kenya’s most popular national parks. Amboseli National Park presents a classic Hollywood image of Africa. It is overshadowed by the pink, snow-capped peak of Kilimanjaro, the world’s highest free-standing mountain at 5,896 meters.
Against this magnificent background, herds of giant statues roam in the company of lions, buffaloes, cheetahs, giraffes, baboons, gazelles, hippos, and wildebeests. There are also over 400 species of birds, a variety of reptiles, plants, and animals, and some of the most breathtaking views in Africa. Dinner and overnight at hotel/camp.
Day 2 of 7 Days Best Kenya Safari Tour: Amboseli National Park
Another exciting day in Amboseli National Park. We recommend getting up early, where you can enjoy fantastic game viewing and unprecedented views of snow-capped Kilimanjaro. Return to camp/hotel for breakfast. After breakfast, you can go on an optional game drive, visit a swamp full of amazing wildlife all day, or simply relax and admire the African wilderness in your lodge/camp. The afternoon game began with anticipation for the “Big Five”. Dinner and overnight at the camp/lodge
Day 3 of 7 Days Best Kenya Safari Tour: Amboseli – Lake Nakuru National Park
Breakfast in the lodge. Set off and drive through Nairobi towards the Great Rift Valley, taking in the scenery along the way and arriving at the Pink Lake, often referred to as the Great Flamingo. Check-in at the lodge/camp and after lunch head to the park to play games with the many animals.
During the game drive, you will see a large concentration of flamingos on the shores of the lake. In addition to the birds that Lake Nakuru is known for, the park is home to a wide variety of animal species, including lions, leopards, black rhinos, white rhinos, water buffalo, Rothschild’s giraffes, zebras, impalas, and antelopes. Dinner and overnight at hotel/camp.
Day 4 of 7 Days Best Kenya Safari Tour: Lake Nakuru National Park
On this day, before breakfast, you go on an early morning game drive to try to spot the leopards that are often seen in Lake Nakuru Park, then return to the lodge/camp for breakfast.
After breakfast, you will continue your drive-in search of the 2 species of rhinoceros found in the park, returning before lunch. In the afternoon, you can relax by the property’s swimming pool before taking an evening walk in the park. Dinner and overnight at lodge/camp
Day 5: Lake Nakuru – Masai Mara
Early breakfast. Head to the Maasai Mara Game Reserve 259 kilometers south along the Great Rift Valley floor, then climb the West Wall past Narok to reach Hemingway country on the Serengeti Plain. Arrived in time for lunch. Enjoy an afternoon game drive in this famous reserve. Dinner and overnight at hotel/camp
Day 6 of 7 Days Best Kenya Safari Tour: Masai Mara
Spend the day hunting wildlife in this famous reserve with an optional hot air balloon ride. You can bring a picnic lunch or eat lunch at the lodge/camp. It is possible to visit a village in Marseille.
Mara is the land of African legends: the park is full of lions, as well as elephants, giraffes, and various gazelles and zebras. Cheetahs and leopards are also frequently seen, while rhinos are less common. The wildebeest migration from July to September is one of the rare wildlife sightings, as the Mara River is full of large animals and their predators.
Several species of piping plovers are found in the reserve, with the flying rainbow at the top of Mara’s bird list. In addition to wildlife, Masai Mara is also home to many colorful Maasai tribes that can be seen near the park’s borders – a moran (warrior) crossing the plains, young boy herding goats, or a group of people gathered under a tree. elders discuss today’s events. Return to the lodge/camp in the evening.
Dinner and overnight at hotel/camp
Day 7: Masai Mara – Nairobi
Breakfast at the camp/hotel. On the way to Nairobi. In the town of Narok in Marseille, there is a stop where you can buy handicrafts and souvenirs. On arrival at your city hotel or transfer to the airport for your final journey.